Nearly 10% of CO2 emissions come from steelmaking, and Boston Metal is actively working to change that
We’re a multi-disciplinary team of professionals dedicated to an iterative approach to solving problems and refining processes in a startup environment. Boston Metal offers a dynamic and supportive workplace where the team is focused on commercializing a game-changing, clean technology.
Make a difference
Excellence, determination, purpose-driven. Sound like you? Join our growing team and help play a key role in bringing a groundbreaking technology to market.
100+ and still growing
Employee health and wellness is our priority. Our comprehensive benefits package offers flexibility and competitive perks, plus optional coverage to fit each individual’s needs.
- We offer HMO and PPO health, dental and vision insurance plans with a nationally recognized carrier
- Coverage begins on the date of hire
- We fund a portion of deductibles through contributions to employees’ Health Savings Accounts, and employees can contribute to these accounts, too
- All Boston Metal employees are granted stock options. We have a 401k and match up to 5% of an employee’s contribution. Matching funds are fully vested on day one
- We cover 100% of the cost of life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, and short and long-term disability, as well as Massachusetts Paid Family & Medical Leave policies
- A generous slate of paid time off, sick days, and holidays is standard for all employees
- Every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental leave
We use a model-based design approach to gain efficiencies. Check out this video from the MathWorks Startup Shorts series to hear Boston Metal engineers talk about their work.